The College of Animal Physiotherapy is a leading international training centre for animal/veterinary physiotherapists and a UK Rural Skills accredited provider for the following courses:
- Level 4 equivalent Diploma in Canine Therapeutic Massage
- Level 4 equivalent Diploma in Equine Sports Massage
- Level 5 equivalent Diploma in Canine Therapeutic Massage and Rehabilitation
- Level 5 equivalent Diploma in Equine Sports Massage and Rehabilitation
- Level 6 equivalent Diploma in Animal Physiotherapy
FLEXIBLE COURSES: START ANYTIME
Our courses are delivered through a combination of distance learning and hands-on practical training.
We train individuals from the UK and all over the world and our courses are designed to be fitted around employment, or other responsibilities. With years of experience in delivering learning on a flexible basis, we empower students to study at a pace that suits them, rather than a set academic timetable.
OUR VALUE PROMISE
At TCAP, we commit to:
- Train animal physiotherapists and animal massage therapists to the highest standards.
- Pass on the knowledge gained from our years of experience so this dynamic profession can continue to grow, and more animals can benefit from the results achievable with animal physiotherapy and animal massage.
- Provide continuing professional development opportunities to vets, nurses and other animal care professionals.
- Provide a reliable source of information for owners regarding their animals' physical wellbeing.
WHY TRAIN WITH US?
TCAP Trainers are professionals actively working in their chosen field of expertise. They are up to date with the latest research, regularly liaise with veterinary professionals and committed to passing their knowledge on.
MEET THE TEAM
“I love working with students who are new to the industry. It’s my job to inspire students by making practical sessions engaging and fun.” Liz Tyrrell-Asprey, TCAP Trainer